RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-July 2021-By Name Only

Journaling Challenge-July 2021-By Name Only
RJMJ, Jul 30, 2021
Description:
This Was Certainly A Very Interesting Challenge!...I Wasn't Too Keen On It At The Beginning!...But Later...I Liked The Idea Of Having This Information Down & Recorded Digitally!...I'm Getting Older!...& Ever More Forgetful!...LOL!...But True! Nonetheless!!!...So It Is Now Down Digitally!...To Look At!...I'm Totally! Thrilled! At How It Turned Out!...I Put All Of My Favorite! Colors! In There Too!...And Fixed! Up This Photo Of Me!...To Use In This Layout!...Thanks! For The Challenge!!!...

*For My In Name Only Layout-I Used:

*My Life Unscripted 2-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2021-You Are Made Of Stardust-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
    • IntenseMagic
      Love, love, love this!! Fantastic journaling and I love the story behind your names! I adore how you used all that word art for yourself! The colors are amazing!! Wonderful work on the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • G.J.
      Love this too! you did an outstanding work pairing the word art, brushes and photos, brilliantly done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    342.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).