KarenW

Disaster

Disaster
KarenW, Jul 15, 2021
Description:
This month's Pink Reptile Designs Blog Challenge is up! I have chose to highlight my lack of a green thumb, and even managed to kill off pumpkins.. sigh.

Pink Reptile Designs - Farm Fresh Template, Papers, Alpha and Elements
PRD and Amy Wolff Collab - Homegrown
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      Oh no! I’m sorry you didn’t get any pumpkins :-/ love that wood background, bold title, and pops of yellow to match the blossom!
    • bellbird
      oh man! we had the opposite, i'm almost drowning in pumpkin soup this year, lucky we got to give some butternuts away to various peeps before lockdown or it'd be worse b/c i'm the only one in our house that eats it - in case the bees haven't been doing their job, DH has been 'pollinating by hand' the last few years but the mildew didn't seem too bad this season, not the case with everything but anyhow i'm lovign your documenting here and especially those drawn/stamped seedlings and watering can where the scale is really switched up and the bright pumpkiny coloured additions of the rickrack and string!
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenW
      @bellbird oh man, I would have taken some! Love pan fried pumpkin with feta in a salad! We eat tons of it… hope lockdown isn’t too bad, we have been so lucky here(touch wood) no cases for a year so other than not being able to go anywhere, it feels pretty normal most of the time
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    566 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).