Cherylndesigns

Have You Hugged A Cucumber Today?

Tags:
Have You Hugged A Cucumber Today?
Cherylndesigns, Jul 16, 2021
Description:
This is a silly picture that my granddaughter took of me "hugging my first cucumber". I started a little garden and we've already had tomatoes, but we got so excited when we found this big cucumber down in all of the vines. I never dreamed I'd be using this silly picture, but what a perfect challenge for it!

I used PRD JustBeHappy_temp_04 template and everything else is PRD "Why Not".
    • bellbird
      lol no but my Alyssa hugged an avocado, different green but same theme - congrats on your first 'cuke'! love how everything ties to the frame and you've used the stitching as an underline for the title!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Well, I love avocados too and would gladly hug one of them. It's been a lot of fun trying my hand at gardening.
      bellbird likes this.
    • mirjam
      Teeheee! I love that photo of you and who knows if your veggies see and feel how loved they are they might grow bigger and better. Worth the try right?! LOL
      Love all the layers in your page and love the word strips. Super fun page Cheryl!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mirjam Ohhhhh, thanks for taking the time to leave such lovely comments, Mirjam! You know, the plants DO love to be talked to. I know it helps them stay happy. Loved this challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).