jenpartyof6

Selena

Selena
    • Nemla
      What a perfect tribute. I love the "simple" black and white. It makes your page stand out in the gallery.
    • Ga_L
      Great graphic design, love the clean look. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing
    • Dalis
      first of all...... Welcome to the Pad!

I have sit down 3 times to watch it and I still can't start this series. To me her death hit me so hard. I love the beautiful tribute you created for her here, lovely!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Lovely layout and journaling. I'm not that familiar with Selena, but I know that she was an up and coming super star!!
    • JenEm
      Love all the hexagons and pop of red with the black and white. You have created such a beautiful tribute page. Love your reflective journaling. Welcome to The Pad!
    • jam-on-toast
      Beautiful journaling. Love the clean and simple look of it.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love your take on my page - all the black and white is simply amazing and makes for such a streamlined page. Thanks so much for lifting me, and welcome to The Lilypad!
    • cfile
      Welcome to the Lily Pad! What a fantastic lift.. I love how you have used the hexagon shapes for your Salena photos and loved reading your journaling.. what a wonderful tribute. I too, never knew anything about Selena until I saw the movie with J-Lo in it and it was really good. I have not yet watched the Netflix mini series, but after reading your journaling, and knowing how good it was, it will be one on my list to watch. You are right, a talented taken way too soon. Thank you for playing along with the May Scraplift challenge. I love how you were inspired and made the page your own. Well done and looks like a magazine! Well done and welcome again! Can't wait to see more of your pages!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jenpartyof6
    Date:
    May 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1500px
    Height:
    2400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).