Elf Sahin Design Just Because Elements
Elf Sahin Design Blue Skies Paper
Elf Sahin Design Blue Skies Elements
NBK Design Easy Peasy Vellum Cards
Sahlin Design Realistic Drop Shadow Styles
Just Jaimee Paper Texture Styles
LynnG likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      This is awesome! I love the framed paper and the tag! GREAT photo!
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a great photo and such a lovely design! I really love the mix of products you used!!
    • bellbird
      beautiful design! love the balance you created with the unique pieces like the tag and framed bird pp!
    • Angela Toucan
      great colour matching with your lovely photo.
    • Beth Holmes
      @FarrahJobling the tag is paper from the Sahin Blue Skies kit clipped to one of the Lynn Grieveson worn edges templates, with a vellum quote overlay from NBK and stitching also from the Blue Skies kit
    • dotcomkari
      ohhh thank you so much for choosing me to lift this month! I feel so honored! your lift is so well done! I love the colors
    • Beth Holmes
      @dotcomkari Thank you! I loved you design so much I hardly changed anything AND it was in my favorite colors!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • cfile
      Beth, what a wonderful lift! I love your paper color choices that coordinate so well with your wonderful photo.. The clean scrap with all the white space is fabulous and allows your photo to shine. Your journaling is wonderful... I loved reading that you were visiting Scotland and saw the Puffins... I was in Ireland Nov 2019 and the Puffins had already migrated... how fabulous for the wonderful trip even with some "liquid sunshine"... thanks for playing along with the May Scraplift Challenge. Beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    May 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    410.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).