Angela Toucan

Simply Younger

Simply Younger
Angela Toucan, May 14, 2021
Description:
For the May scraplift challenge, lifting this page by Kari
[​IMG]
Credits:
Barnyard Frames by Lynn Grieveson. (New release -20% off this weekend)
Worn Tops Templates No. 2 by Lynn Grieveson.
Valencia Kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Font: Honey Bunches
Claire Grantham and Skivvy like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      your smiley face in the gallery was lovely to see! And how on earth have you found such a match with your blouse and that paper!! really lovely page Angela
    • flowersgal
      Lovely photo and layout. Rachel is right -- your blouse and that floral paper are so perfect together and I also like the lovely soft colors and your clustering.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so beautiful, Angela. I love the photo of you and the lovely layering.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is wonderful! Your shirt and the matching paper made me so happy and give off happy Spring vibes. Wonderful flowing cluster too. I love it all.
    • LynnG
      What a perfect match!! Lovely photo too. I bet it feels like an age ago and yesterday all at the same time ...
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful photo, great scraplift. That blouse and paper is amazingly a perfect match.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and lift, Angela.. what a wonderful photo of you! I love the papers and all the layering of the flowers flairs and other ellies.. beautifully scrapped :) Thanks for playing along with the May Scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).