swtonscrappn

Postable Mim And Merlin

Postable Mim And Merlin
swtonscrappn, Apr 30, 2021
Description:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee iNSD 2021 Template; Project Mouse Fantasy, PM Princess Alpha and flowers, PM Enamel Pin Alpha, PM At Night Label, Just Jamiee White Paper Alpha, Sahlin Studios Sweet Storytelling Ribbon
MrsPeel likes this.
    • spcoggs
      So fun! Love the costumes. We dressed up in Sword in the Stone themed costumes for Halloween a couple years ago - still one of my favorites. :)
    • Angela Toucan
      absolutely fabulous story telling. Great photo and I like how you added the smaller pic of the cartoon characters you dressed up as.
    • Tree City
      Wonderful costumes and fun title work!
    • HeatherB
      How fun!! Love the costumes and the journaling. Love that you included pictures of the cartoon characters that you represented. Wonderful layering and love the little cluster. Great page!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jen!!! LOOOOVE LOOOVE and love you more you guys!!!
      I know you said is not something you usually do, in our case, we did, quiet a lot, and loved every minute! It helped that both my husband and I were on stage for many, many years, so we had costumes galore! but you achieved marvelous here!!!!! Love that you give us the characters in the bottom images, love how the pale blue of the paper slays with the castle top so well, super fun , so great that you were able to take the photo...I don;t blame him for not having the beard for longer!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • swtonscrappn
      @MrsPeel My husband and I do a lot of cosplaying and have quite the selection of costumes ourselves. We often do large group cosplays, but not couples ones. I think he fears being made too cutesy LOL...so he likes to go for the gunslinger, hero roles a lot :D
    • bellbird
      lol @santa claus on vacation but i think you rocked the template and the costume so way to go!
      [​IMG]
    • swtonscrappn
      I kissed Bart!
    • keepscrappin
      FAB costume! at first I thought he was a summer santa and then i realized he was merlin. :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    swtonscrappn
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).