Claire Grantham

Template: April 2021 - Sleepy Kitty

Template: April 2021 - Sleepy Kitty
Claire Grantham, Apr 15, 2021
Description:
I love this template and I love Jaimee's stacked frames. When I saw this on sale during SOSN this week, I knew exactly what I was going to do!

Clint Catwood, really can sleep hard.

I used -
Designed by Soco - Free Template
Just Jaimee - Cats Kit - Storyteller October 2017 Add-on
Just Jaimee - Stacked Frames - Storyteller April 2017 Add-on
    • bellbird
      talk about dramatic, the backgrd, not clint, i'm sure he is drama free and this is the funkiest colour scheme for a sleepy anyone or anything photo page i've ever seen - that splatter looks super cool as well
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird hahaha! I know right, I just thought the cat on the frame looked asleep. And Clint is never aware of drama around him when he is asleep LOL! Thanks for your comment xx
      bellbird likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Wow - using the black background paper really makes this page. It draws focus to the photo and its dark BG and makes the whole cluster pop.
    • Claire Grantham
      @QuiltyMom thank you for your lovely comment. Love a dark background!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      Awww Clint Catwood is adorable in that sweet wooden frame! Claire, the dark paper background really makes everything pop here... I love all the pattern papers on your flag banners too. This is really wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge!!!
    • Claire Grantham
      @cfile Thank you so much! I love Jaimees stacked frames, they are just so easy to use and super pretty too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).