Event Horizon

Lets Play

Lets Play
Event Horizon, Mar 29, 2021
Description:
Still Shameless bundle by Kim Jensen; Phrames by Kim Jensen; Srsly Stoked by Kim Jensen; Ring Around the Rosie by Kim Jensen; Cardboard Bits - Jumbo Shapes by Kim Jensen; Pinned Purple Paper Dates by Kim Jensen; Knotted Hearts by Kim Jensen; Spell It! plastic beads by Kim Jensen; Pop Top Poppers 1 by Kim Jensen;
mirjam likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a great combination of products! I love how you used the beads with the knotted hearts! That black background looks so good with the cardboard and colorful bits! Awesome page!
    • garrynkim
      This is just an amazingly bright, fun, cool page! I love the dark BG with the bright blue border. The scatter is perfect and I love the pop tops sprinkled here and there. I love how you layered the photos! Thanks for playing along this month!
    • KimJ
      How fun! Love the use of the cardboard shapes and the beads, and the energy of the composition helps convey the action of a video game that may not be as obvious in a simple photo of the players. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Event Horizon
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).