wvsandy

Go

Go
    • umyesh
      What a fun photo! I love how it steals the show. The yellow and striped paper complement it perfectly! I also like how you've attached the clips along the right side.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the BIG photo and joy captured here!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • G.J.
      This really caught my eye, darling photo, it makes my heart sings. Love his smile, seems he really got fun, wonderful use of the big photo and papers. Love your title work, the use of the fun clips at the bottom and the butterflies adding movement, brilliantly done! I've chosen your page as March Froggy Faves
      wvsandy likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a great photo! The slide looks enormous! Love your product mixing and use of the clips! Such a fun page!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a great photo capture! I love the clips down the side and your use of the Stringbats! Thanks for playing!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! A great photo and love the clips on the side with the shadow work to show off the part that is underneath the paper. Great attention to detail!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).