littlekiwi

Hustle

Hustle
littlekiwi, Mar 12, 2021
Description:
Scraplift of:
[​IMG]

Day in and day out for three and a half years I worked at RBNZ call centre selling pizza...loved the job most of the time, but the young kids and drunks who did fake calls really got to me and I hated having to upsell overpriced sides and drinks rather than doing my best to give the customer the best deal. I almost never made the dollars per order target but I did meet the average call time and lowest error benchmarks almost all the time.

Feeling Chatty by Little Butterfly Wings
Life is Hard Work by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Real Life - Storyteller February 2021 by Just Jaimee
Storyteller January 2020 by Just Jaimee
Storyteller January 2019 by Just Jaimee
Storyteller June 2016 by Just Jaimee
Like a Boss by Just Jaimee
Work in Progress by Just Jaimee
Foodie by Just Jaimee
Girl Friday by Kim Jensen
Lifes Little Pleasures by SSD
    • garrynkim
      This is a terrific scraplift. I love all the stitching behind everything. Great layering too!
    • littlekiwi
      @garrynkim I'm glad you can "see" the scraplift in my design.....once I get started I tend to go off course so by the time a layout is finished sometimes I wonder if I have even lifted the page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an awesome lift of Lisa's layout! Congrats on being on Soco's CT! Just saw it on Instgram!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Love this scraplift--even the headset photos match! Pretty color palette and the vintage woman and phone elements are fun!
    • mary kate
      This is so fun, and such an awesome scraplift. I love the cheerful red and aqua-blue colour scheme. I never quite know what to do with messing stitching: I love what you've done with it here!
    • littlekiwi
      @LivyBug as soon as I saw the layout I knew right away that I had a similar photo....totally unintentional though
      LivyBug likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @mary kate I'm only a recent convert to messy stitching like that but I tend to put it under the paper layers and above paint like this or hanging off the side of frames or at edges of my canvas hanging down or inwards towards the centre. It really comes down to trying things out, shadowing them and seeing if you like it
    • mary kate
    • cfile
      Great lift Jennifer! I love how you made this lift your own with all the scribbles under the papers and layers. It works so well blended with the bg! I love your journaling, to go with the great b/w photo of your being a call rep. I have a few of those photos too. I preferred the headset that just was on my ear (like a hearing aid) as I hated things on my head like headphones. I was in Customer Service for Health Insurance for 15 years.. Upselling is tough. I just answered and solved questions and gave the customers help with all of their health ins. policy issues. I have to tell you Jennifer, it is so great seeing you scrapping again. You have wonderful stories and it is nice to learn more about you. I also like you trying new things :) Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge! Well done!
    • ArmyGrl
      Lol...yep we took similar selfies! Much love for how your turned out, Jennifer. The addition of the string is wonderful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).