StefanieS

You two

You two
StefanieS, Mar 1, 2021
Description:
For the Scraplift Challenge, I chose this layout from Armygrl.
[​IMG]
For my layout I used Rachel Jeffries: Secret Garden Mixed Media Artistry and PocketArt Signature kit 6
alinalove, Thuria and trekmom like this.
    • MishSpar
      Stunning! Vertical clusters are my favorite. The depth you have here is unreal. I love that you chose to keep the pops of red from the original layout.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • trekmom
      Love the photo and the double frames, I also love the pops of red. Beautifully done page.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Cinzia
      Amazing lift, the shadow work is amazing and I love the painted/drawn flowers behind.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Terrific lift Stefanie!! I love the photo and I love your vertical cluster and shadows.. that double frame looks awesome.. love this so much!! I love that you lifted it, but made it your own! Beautiful page!! Thank you so much for playing along with the March scraplift challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! I fancy your scraplift. I do say, I love your use of the photo frame :giggle.

I must stare at yours for awhile longer...cause that is one gorgeous cluster...and I'm trying to master those. You have that skill already!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).