Janisn

Scraplift_aboutme

Scraplift_aboutme
    • cfile
      Lovely scraplift Jan... I love the framed drawing of the woman and that wonderful laced frame and hand with clocks .. wonderful.. Just beautiful and love that you lifted the composition and made the page your own. Love this AJ styled page too! Well done! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge!
    • Janisn
      @cfile Christa thanks for all the kind words, your comments are always so inspiring and make me feel good about my art.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Janisn oh Jan.. You are so welcome.. Your art is beautiful as you are :)
    • bellbird
      love how you incorporated the time pieces in and your framing with the orange flowers drew me right in from the gallery! :beat
    • ArmyGrl
      I adore your scraplift! Super big fan of the art journal style...and I love that you took a traditional style layout and made it into the AJ style. I am intrigued by the clock and watch faces. Mixed with the gears, there is definitely a vibe of time moving forward.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).