Metals from:
Trust the Journey - Stay Patient by Rachel Jefferies
Things That Matter Most TLP Collab
M3 June 18 Main Kit
Lazy Day Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
metal button freebie by Paula Kesselring
MishSpar likes this.
    • zinzilah
      this is a lovely mix of some of my favourite kits, and it creates a stunning LO.
      BevG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely mix of paint and pattern under your photos. The arrow really draws the eye across from one photo to the other - great flow.
      BevG likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your gorgeous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today! :fairydance
      BevG likes this.
    • MishSpar
      I like the directional pattern you chose with stepped framing. Fun page! Congrats on your blog spotlight!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      Thanks all!! I got this fridge on Monday - I am in Love...
    • elseepe
      This totally makes me want to scrap the photo of my new fridge from 3 years ago. I love how you used the house transfer.
      BevG likes this.
    • LynnG
      Fancy fridge! We left a great fridge in our old house and have a crappy one here so I am jealous ;-) LOL at the clever, fun phrase strip choice!
      BevG likes this.
    • bellbird
      well talk about going all out - hope you didn't buy a new fridge on account of the metallics challenge! ;-) i love the different metal pieces you used, including that picture hanging thing on the wordstrip that i don't know the technical name of either! And you worked that backgrd pattern in beautifully!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @bellbird - Ha ha - nope, I was trying to think of something to scrap for the challenge and remembered I had taken these pics.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @BevG glad to hear it (woulda been like the most expensive page like ever in scrap history otherwise lol)
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).