MOC9_Day 23_Interview About The Past_2021
Vrielinkie, Jan 25, 2021
Description:
>>Credits<<
- January 2021 Template by Sahlin Studio
- Foundation: Basic Bits by Allison Pennington
- Foundation: Subfloors v.3 by Allison Pennington
- FONT = CK Ali's Hand
JennFort, katell, chastml and 2 others like this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Journaling (wordcount = 254):
      "HE SAID: 1. I love that you own the house and you can make all the decisions. Also, a house is so much better than our old apartment since we now have a garden and way more space. The downside though, is that you need to stay on top of all the maintenance. But I wouldn't give up our house. 2. My favorite spot is the garden, this outside space where you can relax and have some time and space to yourself. I love going out there and sit down with a beer and a newspaper, looking around and knowing it's all yours.

SHE SAID: 1. I just fell in love with this house, it's awesome to be the owner and make all the decisions about the design and decorations and really making it our own. It feels different than renting a house, though it's also a little bit nerve-wrecking the first time as it's a big responsibility. But I'm glad we did it, even if we didn't plan for it at first... 2. My favorite thing is our dining room wall, where we've stuck up a cork world map and pictures of our trips. And the breakfast bar in our kitchen is also awesome, since it's perfect to do jigsaw puzzles on and it's also where we sometimes chat while we're making dinner."

The worst
      "HE SAID: The long wait until we could finally move in"
      "SHE SAID: The paperwork was a real hassle"

The best
      "HE SAID:The house hunting and finding our perfect home"
      "SHE SAID: Moving in and making the place our own"
    • FarrahJobling
      WOW...this is FANTASTIC!!!! Totally #scrapliftable
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the clean look to this page and the choice of elements! Well done!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).