MrsPeel

MOC9_22_

MOC9_22_
MrsPeel, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
The photo is from the road from Porto Seguro airport to Trancoso, the past of the city in where we lived when Sarita was a toddler. We would have gone to spend the holidays with the family there (Bahia, Brazil) and in Buenos Aires , our family is spread around the world but those are the places where most of them are. I sure wish we were there....
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend-+ check out our QUARTERLY SALE- 30% OFF store wide-
https://the-lilypad.com/store/a-cas...ine-Lincoln-Designs-Studio-Basic-Designs.html
TFL!!!
RJMJ and chastml like this.
    • plumdumpling
      Love that filled speech bubble! One day you'll be there!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Saar
      Love your take on the challenge. The yellow in combination with the other colors is just stunning. I love all the details and all the layers. And I LOVE how you did the title. All is so beautiful!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love this inspiration page Cynthia! It was hard not to copy the examples exactly because they were all so different and awesome. I especially like the yellow you used and the big photo blended into the background with all the edges decorated.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks ladies, with my heart, apologies I haven't been around, bad couple of weeks, will be catching up with soon, thank you so so much for your kind words!!!!!!
      @plumdumpling @Saar @umyesh
      Saar and umyesh like this.
    • Saar
      @MrsPeel I kinda figured you were having health issues! Take it easy, my friend. Take care of yourself! Crossing my fingers so you'll feel better soon. :beat:heartlub
    • norton94
      Love your challenge entry! Looks heavenly - I so wish it will be safe again soon to go and see your family and mom. xoxo
    • Nemla
      Love the way you did this ! super with the overlay BG photo, and I get you for sure !!!
    • amandac
      As is everything you do Cynthia, this is perfection! I honestly love everything about this page. The placement, the shape choice, the fabulous alpha, the sentiment .... magic! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).