MrsPeel

MOC9_22_1

MOC9_22_1
MrsPeel, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
This is the second page I made for Amanda's challenge, I love titles, and the shapes are such fun!!! the photo isn't recent, but was right for the feeling of the page :) I'm not using current photos as she doesn't let me, we started the eating well again, so maybe in a couple of months I will have recent photos of hers again :)
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend-+ check out our QUARTERLY SALE- 30% OFF store wide-
Little Butterfly Wings : One Thing at The Time Bundle

https://the-lilypad.com/store/One-thing-at-a-time-bundle.html
Micheline Lincoln & Studio basic : A Case of the Blahs Elements & Alpha
https://the-lilypad.com/store/a-cas...ine-Lincoln-Designs-Studio-Basic-Designs.html
All on sale this weekend!
TFL!!!
RJMJ and alinalove like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page and love all the 'no's' in the speech bubble.. wonderful photo of sarita.. love this!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Donitab
      The no's are perfect in the speech bubble - I will have to lift this idea. I love all your marks, the lovely alpha, and the great photo.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks ladies!!!!! always a smile when I find you two commenting in my pages!!!!!!!!! thank YOU!!!!!!!! @cfile @Donitab

by the way @Donitab I just realized, I think it was last week, that you are in the USA? for some strange reason, don;t ask me why because my brain is aleatory LOL, I thought you were somewhere in Europe? anyway, thanks for a great start of my day, (well, actually is almost 1pm, and I didn;t sleep last night again so this will be my 3rd day awake...and is snowing...I think I am beyond making my brain work LOL
      cfile likes this.
    • norton94
      Such an awesome example - super creative and real mood about the times. Beautiful photo!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • amandac
      Love, LOVE this so much. I know what you mean about not being allowed to take photos. Now my girls are older I have to steal screenshots from their insta storied to have anything current haha. Love your take on the challenge Cynthia!1 Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @norton94 @amandac THANK YOU!!!!!!!! you know I love you!!!!! I will catch up with you soon, I am not very well, but want to finish my challenge myself, so Sarita is helping me, but will be a bit more relaxed next week, the physio and the cardio nurses have been here every week and now this week and next week I get more medication which will help :) LOVE YOU!!!!!
      norton94 and amandac like this.
    • amandac
      @MrsPeel you take care of yourself Cynthia, we love you too xx
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).