RJMJ

MOC9-Day #18-Combine 2 Templates-Happy Creative Soul

MOC9-Day #18-Combine 2 Templates-Happy Creative Soul
RJMJ, Jan 20, 2021
Description:
Another FUN! Challenge!...I LOVE! Template Challenges!...It's Kinda Funny Now!...I Remember A Time When I Was Afraid Of Using Templates!...I Always Thought They Were Evil! & Unnecessary!...LOL!...But I Discovered That The Reason Why I Hated Them Was Because Of My "Old" Scrapping Program...It Just Wasn't Condusive To Working With Templates & I Didn't Know Why???...But As Soon As I Ditched That Software & Started Working With PSE!...Everything! Changed For Me!...Now! Templates Have Become My Friends!...LOL!...I Look Forward To Seeing How I Can Use Them Creatively!...& Combining Them Is Something I Have Done Before!...So Cool! Challenge!...It Just Took Me Quite Awhile To Finish My Layout...I Started It Yesterday...& Finished It Today!...I Wanted To Add More Elements That Represented My View Of How I See Scrapbooking!...[Most Days Anyway!...]...Scrapping Is My Heart & Soul!...& I Wanted This Layout To Reflect That!...I Added Plenty Of Happy Flowers! & Stars!...I Love! Them!...And Happy! Bright! Fun! Photos!...Ladybugs For Luck...Unicorns For Dreaming & Positivity For The Future!...Owls!...Also Bright & Cheerful!...Just Because I Adore! Owls!...& Look At How Pretty! Bright! & Happy! They Are!...I Recolored The Smaller Ones!...And OH! MY!...My Favorite Thing About This Layout!...Is The PINK! CROWNS!!!...Let's Not Forget Our Resident Froggy!...He's There Too!...I Also Used My Customary Paint! & Papers!...Blending Being A Must For Me!...And The Template Threads & Stitching...Were Fun! Too!...LOL!...I Also Really Liked The "Grrrrl Power" WA That I Extracted From A Paper & Blended It In!...I Liked the "X" 's From The Templates Too!...X Marks The Spot!...I Used The Lace Doilies From FDD's Template...& Her Stars Too!...Plus A Little Flower! That I Repeated & Recolored The Center Of!...I Used 2 Of The Frames...Moved Them Around To The Right In A Vertical Flow!...Put Rachel's Frame In The Centre!...With All The Elements Attached!...And I Turned It Into A Rectangle Frame!...I Really Liked the Vertical Flow! Better To Tell My Story Here!...Plus I Knew I Wanted To Do A Lot Of Clustering! & This Worked Better Angle-Wise!...I Recolored All The Frames In Coordinating Bright! Fun! Colors!...This Layout Was A Joy! To Create!...Just Took Longer Than I Had Planned!...LOL!...But That Seems To Be A Regular Thing For Me!...LOL!...I Really Enjoyed Working With These 2 Templates!...Thank You Ladies!...

*For My Creative Soul Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2018-Creative Soul-Paula Kesselring/LiLiWee
*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2018-Strong Woman Influence-Paula Kesselring/Dawn Inskip
*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2016-Flourish-Little Butterfly Wings
*Brightsiding & Younicorn-Pink Reptile Designs
*Heartstrings Scrap Art & Art & Life Scraps-Collab-Do You Love You?...[Non-Lilypad Collab]...[The 3 Crowns I Used...They Were Gold...I Recolored Them Pink...]
*Strength Of A Woman-Color Overlays/Imagine-PT-Styles-Color Overlays/Spring Fling & Easter Things-Color Overlays-NBK Design
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    583.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    670px
    Height:
    670px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).