Untold Stories Elements
by Elif Sahin Designs ,
Paint Brushes No.13 - CU
by Elif Sahin Designs CU,
Paint Brushes No.08 - CU
by Elif Sahin Designs CU
lcpereyra likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Congratulations, what an amazing season! Look at all those shut outs! Your stamped background is really cool too!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ashleywb I wanted to do the circles black to look like pucks and the numbers a different colors but it wasn't working LOL!!!! They have had a weird season with COVID but they are doing so good. The only problem is sometimes when we sign up for tournaments other teams cancel. LOL!!! Nobody wants to play them. LOL!!!!
    • kendrawalter
      Congrats! What an accomplishment! I hope you enjoyed KCMO. That's my hometown!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @kendrawalter Not much to do since we try to stay quarantined, but we picked up food from Q39. Discovered a smoothie place called Nekter and ate a delicious flourless cake from an Australian bakery. The downtown looked so pretty when we drove by!
    • Saar
      Oh this is so much fun! I love the photos and I esp. love your stamps. What an awesome layout!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Saar This is all about the stamps! I really do love them both, the one with the circles also has triangle hashes and rectangles.
    • lcpereyra
      I love your stamped background paper - looks great! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).