bellbird

MOC9-14-poolside700px

MOC9-14-poolside700px
bellbird, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Terrific Tiles {Dressed Up} template
Designed by Soco & Dunia Scraps - Poolside kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Poolside-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Terrific-Tiles-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
    • Amson
      Yes this is where we are spending our January days too. I love how you have used so many patterned papers yet the photos still stand out. Wonderful fun page and awesome shadowing.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Amson lol I nearly made then B&W b/cos all the rain has turned the water more green than aqua & the chemicals are such a fine balance!
    • Amson
      So true @bellbird . We are the same here. We are adding salt a couple of times a week here. Luckily my partner manages the balance.
      bellbird likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Little paper bits make me so happy!! :cheer And the green pool kinda works with the layout...the pictures pop! Visual triangle and all. What an awesome addition to the Filled Style challenge. Your shadows ROCK too!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is awesome! I love everything about your layout. All the layers and details are just stunning.
      bellbird likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Love all the pops of paper and how bright and vibrant the page is.
      bellbird likes this.
    • tammybean004
      So in love with your page! The patchwork of papers is the perfect back drop for your fun, summer photos!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).