trekmom

December Journaling Challenge

December Journaling Challenge
trekmom, Dec 3, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from Lynn Grieveson From Up Here. Nothing else.
2020 has truly been stinko.
Looking for the good has been like finding a needle in a haystack. But look, I shall! Just like this quote in my favorite movie Galaxy Quest, Never Give up, Never Surrender.
When I see how happy my daughter and her husband are together, it raises my spirits and I feel better. My son in law is the most wonderful young man and we are thankful for him.
My mother is late for just about everything in life, getting her moving along is like nailing Jell-O to the wall. This is nothing new though.
I forgot to add that the wedding photographer took this photo.
    • flowersgal
      Your journaling about your mom cracked me up. I had a cousin like that. Lovely and I am sure treasured photo of your mom and your beautiful daughter. You were so blessed to be able to have their wedding before the restrictions hit. Our granddaughter's planned wedding in July wasn't so blessed. Courthouse for now and ceremony and celebration planned for July 2021. Keeping my fingers crossed that we will be out of the pandemic restrictions by that time. Beautiful layout and I like the curved frames.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal Thank you. At least I didn't say what kept her up. It was putting on panty hose. Oh my golly. I am hoping your granddaughter will be able to have a great party to celebrate and stay healthy.
    • LynnG
      I love your mindset and I love this photo and page :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo, fabulous story telling and a lvoely creative layout.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh Grandma... :lmao Only thing worse than panty hose might be Spanx. Wonderful story and an amazing design!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @LynnG Thank you so very much.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. Oh, I could tell stories about her for sure.
      @cookingmylife You know it, or compression stockings! Thank you. She looked lovely at the wedding, it only took me about 14 shopping trips or so. I did it with love.
    • Dady
      Beautiful photo and layout!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Dady Thank you so much.
    • Nemla
      That is a lovely photo , and you really scrapped it beautifully.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).