flowersgal

Dec2020_Journaling-Chall_flowersgal_weby

Dec2020_Journaling-Chall_flowersgal_weby
flowersgal, Dec 5, 2020
Description:
December 2020 - Journaling Challenge
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson - Quiet Life
The Quiet Life Kit by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Pink Reptile Designs - Happy Day template
Happy Day | Templates by Pink Reptile Designs (the-lilypad.com)
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great journaling and pretty page
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Goodness...shoulder replacements tend to be the most difficult. Well done to Jim! This is a great chronology of the your 2020 Good Things!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cookingmylife - Well this is Jim's 2nd shoulder replacement. He had the other one in 2011 and has done well with it. We are blessed to have a world-class surgeon who has done both in St. Louis. Every year has good things ... sometimes we just have to look harder to see them.
    • trekmom
      What? Wait? University of Idaho? Go, Vandals, go!! My brother in law and sister in law are professors of music there! I know, it's a big university but Vern and Vanessa Sielert are my brother and sister in law. It really is a small world. He plays trumpet and she plays sax. They have the cutest son, Beck. I'm slightly biased, nephew and all that. I think this is so cool.
      This page is lovely. I am so happy to see such blessings in this year and how you are able to count your blessings. I love how your photos flow down the page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Yay for focusing on the positive, and such a pretty page :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A great list of positives.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).