silent ranks

Prd_BYOCdec20_Kate

Prd_BYOCdec20_Kate
    • KarenB
      Wow, I love the collection of paper shapes! It works beautifully with the big photo. Love this! :)
    • garrynkim
      I love the big B and W photo and then all that delicious clustering to the right. Awesome layout!
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear, dear girl..... I have so much to say here and so little time, I k now I will be short.... you deserve a proper visit, promise will make it happen.... but (as you know when I mentioned it in the Pink Ladies forum) this has my heart. You look both amazing, super elegant, super smiles that come to my heart , there is light coming through the eyes that brings all my love for you even higher.... (think I told you Sarita also loves you? she was saying how clever you are the other day) the page is superb for so many reasons, but I point as the two main as time is hurrying me, the (of course!) clever edit to b&w making and absolute perfect contrast with the gorgeous and (again!!!) clever take on the template.....love every piece you used, the whole thing is just out of this world wonderful!!!!!!
      into the Deceember Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • littlekiwi
      wow, wow, wow.....this is amazing. I love the entire page
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the froggy fav! love the big photo as the bg with the pops of color from the accents... beautiful!
    • ArmyGrl
      The big picture format is fabulous! Congrats on the FF! Well deserved as this truly stands out in the gallery.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).