RJMJ

Art Journaling-November 2020-Week #2-Moonchild

Art Journaling-November 2020-Week #2-Moonchild
RJMJ, Nov 22, 2020
Description:
What A Great Muse!...I LOVE! All Things Moon & Stars!...I Think Most People In Sometime In Their Lives...Have Wished Upon A Star!...Or 2!...Or Have Gazed Up To The Sky...& Hoped The Answers To Their Many Questions About Life & Perhaps Love!...Will Be Answered!...Or Have Dreamed Of Being Among The Stars!...Or Seeing Or Perhaps Meeting "The Man In The Moon"...LOL!...So Much Beauty! Mystery! & Wonder! To Behold!...That's What My Layout Is All About!...It Is All About Our Inner Moonchild!...In Awe Of The Stars & The Moon!...Searching For The Answers To The Universe!...Being Wild In Our Imagination...& Free!...One With The Eternal Universe Of The Stars & The Moon!...

* For The Rules Of This Challenge... : I Chose The Larger Poem To Take My Lines From :

*She's A Moonchild
*Playing Hide & Seek
*With The Ghosts Of Dawn

By Pumpernickel Pixie

*To Create My Moonchild Layout-I Used:In My Quiet Place By Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel, Dalis and esahin like this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous Rhonda.. This just popped inthe gallery.. the vibrancy and all the colors. Beautiful blending.. Congrats it is a Froggy Fav!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @cfile ...Creativity Is A Funny Thing!...But Can Be Stifled When Your Wi-Fi Hasn't Been Working Well For 3 Days Now!...I Couldn't Upload Anything To The Lilypad!...Serious Withdrawal For Me!!!...Glad To Be Back!...Hopefully!...What A Joyful! & Wonderful! Surprise! This Morning!...Here's To Hopefully A Better! Day Today!...And Your FF! Nod!...Is The Start To That Day!...:bwave :byay :banana...
      trekmom and cfile like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wowzers! absolutely stunning art.
      Christ beat me to it - congrats on the Froggy Fav - definitely an incredible page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- striking, impressive...such an eye-catcher in the Gallery
      ♥ Congrats on FF♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      the Muses run for a month, so you always have the entire month to submit your entry for that month's 4 week of challenges.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      I am blown away by this, it's just amazing. I love how your journaling carries us through the page in such a great way. The colors are astounding and I love this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Ditto to all the comments above. Congrats on your well-deserved Froggy Favorite, Rhonda!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Mesmerizing! Congrats on the Froggy Fav.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have no words right now, mainly because I need some sleep or I wont be able to function tomorrow, but you do know how much I love you and your awesome talent....this is beyond words, really...... the light you created is absolute bliss, Congrats on the FFave!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I know I need to stop to comment in the Muse week 3.... I usually prefer doing it from the thread or I jump people and forget to post others, so I will be back to do so......(I saw the page- IS AWESOMEEEE!) we will catch up privately very soon too :)
      you are awesome, my friend!!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the froggy fav! I love the BIG photo treatment with the stars and cut out word strips!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    646.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).