RJMJ

Little Butterfly Wings-October 2020-Template-You Can Do It!

Little Butterfly Wings-October 2020-Template-You Can Do It!
RJMJ, Oct 22, 2020
Description:
What A GORGEOUS! Template!...In The Midst Of Me Getting Ready For My Impending Surgery Tomorrow!...I Managed To Find Some Time To Scrap A Layout...LOL!...Been Wanting To Dive In With This Wonderful! Template!...It's Fall Now...The Leaves Are Changing...& So Is The Season...Cooler Nights!...Shorter Days!...This Time Of Year...For Me Has Been Traditionally A Time Of Change! & Transition!...& This Year Is No Different!...I Have Surgery Tomorrow That I've Been Waiting For...For 4 YEARS! To Get!...& Now That We Have Been EVICTED! From Our Apartment Complex!...Where WE Have Lived For Over 20 Years!...We Now Have To Move!!!...The NEW! Owners!...Are Gutting Our Apartment!...& Turning It Into Luxury Apartments!...So We Have Until FEBRUARY 2021! To VACATE!!!!!!!!!!!!...We Were In Total Shock! When It Happened!...But It's Been A Few Weeks Now!...The Shock Is Gone! & Reality! Has Taken It's Place!...We Have Been Cleaning! & Getting Rid Of A Lot Of Stuff! That We Are Not Gonna Be Bringing With Us!...Now That We Know We Have To Move!...We Are Glad! In A Way!...It's Been Time To Move On For Awhile Now!...So We Are Now Looking Forward To Moving Out Of Here!...& Getting A FRESH! Start Somewhere NEW!...So...That's Loosely What This Layout Is About!...Moving Out/Moving On/Moving To A NEW! Fresh! More Positive! FUTURE!...

*The Buildings You See In Her Minds Eye...Were In The BG Paper That I Used From The M3 Monthly Kit!...I Just Blended The Paper In Using Blend Modes & Then Blended Her Photo In Accordingly!...*

*I Also...Recolored The Flower In Question From The M3 Kit...It Was More Orange-y...I Needed It To Be Pink To Match Her Sweater!...

*For My You Can Do It! Layout:I Used Only One Kit:

*Mixed Media Monthly-September 2020-Little Butterfly Wings
Trish likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    635.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).