Angela Toucan

Winter

Winter
Angela Toucan, Oct 17, 2020
Description:
For the October Art Journaling Muse week 2.
Credits:
Artful Starters No 2 by Lynn Grieveson and the Nifty Pixel.
Quilt Background from Kindred Spiritz by DeDe Smith (retired).
BYOC Dec2017 - Oh My Deer kit by Lynn Grieveson.
BYOC Dec2017 - Comfort and Joy Elements by Forever Joy.
Fonts: CheltPress Trial, and Amanda's Hand.
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      amazing layers Angela!!! i love the tucking and tilting going on here and the quilt background is really a great choice!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love this page! LIke you plopped down on your bed and was tucking something new into a book of memories...that quilt background from DeDe is perfect to the memory!
    • cookingmylife
      You do the 'tucking in' technique so very well!
    • Smwhite
      Love your page... It's got so much going on, but it works! I'm going to have to check out the prompt! I love seeing your credits... putting lots of good things all together!
    • wombat146
      Well all I can say Angela is WOW!!! I LOVE this style of scrapping and while it may be a new style for you, I think you have totally nailed it! Just love seeing all the layers upon layers, so much fun discovering new bits and pieces tucked in around the page! Awesome!! Love the blue palette you selected and your journaling, along with your wordart is fabulous! And I am loving all the textures into your journal!

Love it so much, it's in the October Froggy Fave!! HERE
    • Dady
      Very beautiful Angela!
    • Claire Grantham
      This is awesome, I love layout - a scrapbook on your 'bed' - great idea. The scrapbook is clever, with all the word art poking out of the pockets. And I like your interpretation of Winter, cozy quilts, and ginger biscuits.
    • mcurtt
      Loving how this looks so much like a journal on your bed quilt. How fun! Looks absolutely cozy!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).