RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #2-The Best Parts Of Winter

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #2-The Best Parts Of Winter
RJMJ, Oct 16, 2020
Description:
Another Great! Muse This Month!...First It Was Fall!...My Fav!...Now It Is WINTER!...Not My Fav!...LOL!...But There Are Many Things About Winter That I Do Like!...& That Especially Makes My Mind Wander To My Favorite Things About Winter!...So I Decided To Focus In On 4 Of My Favorite Things About Winter!...There Are More Specific Things But I Felt This Was Where I Needed To Go Creatively...To Keep Everything Cohesive! In One Layout...

#1. Winter Trees Glistening With Snow
#2. Christmas Lights
#3. Rudolph
#4. Family Get-Togethers At Christmas

*So The Layout Was Gonna Be A Not Too Busy Type Of Layout...More Like An Homage...But Once I Started Creating...The Layout Went Where It Went...LOL!...Still An Homage To Winter...But Ending Up Looking Like I Was Primarily Celebrating What I LOVE! About Christmas!...But The Goal Was Your Favorite Things About WINTER!!!...& These Are...After All...My Favorite Things About Winter!...I Just Didn't Think It Would End-Up Looking This Christmas-sy!...And On Top Of All That!...This Layout SERIOUSLY! Took Me Way Too Long To Create!...But What Can A Creative Scrappy-Girl Do?...The Creative Muse Goes Where She Wants To Go!...& This Is The Journey She Took Me On Today...To Create/Complete This Layout!!!...So O.K.!...LOL!...

*For My The Best Parts Of Winter Layout-I Used:

*Forestier/Heartfelt Paints-Lynn Grieveson
*Witching Hour/Countdown To Christmas-Little Butterfly Wings
*Christmas Baking/White Christmas/Snow And Ice-Kristin Aagard
*Be Very Merry & Resin Bits 8-Christmas-Mommyish
*Happy Christmas-Aimee Harrison(2)
*Baby It's Cold Outside-Gennifer Bursett(1)
*Frosty-Harper Finch(3)
*Make Art & Journal:Template No.1-Rachel Jefferies
    • wombat146
      The red and whites are brilliant and I love that you had lots of fun creating your layout! Love the textures you have used here and the cluster work is lovely! The use of your word arts certainly conveys how much you love winter and what it means to you! Gorgeous work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wonderfully festive
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    652.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).