Farwen, Oct 13, 2020
Description:
For the October 2020 Speed Scrap

credits:

Lynn Grieveson - Botanical Mix, Mayfly Paint
Rachel Jefferies - This is the place: Mixed media artistry
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jesskab
      What a pretty photo Francesca! I love the colors you used.
      Farwen likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love how the red doodle looks like a stem for the flower in the photo :) I also like the green background with the bold black bits you've used here and there.
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      umyesh and jesskab like this.
    • Sokee
      How pretty is this, I love that soft green for your background, something I always forget besides white do use a solid color. I love your photo And then that staple down string!
      Farwen likes this.
    • Karen
      I LOVE the fun green and purple colors on here so much! You used the perfect paints and elements to draw the eye straight to that pretty butterfly. I love how you boldy circled the butterfly too with that stitching element. Fabulous artsy page!
      Farwen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This looks so good with the soft green background and the purple doodle tying in to the photo. Love the circle messy stitching to add emphasis to the photo. Great page!
      Farwen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Gorgeous photo of the purple coneflower & butterfly. I love how your thread encircles the main subject. Great green background choice, great shadowing.
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      HeatherB, Karen and mcurtt like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, I have tried making pages with green backgrounds and never felt comfortable with it, this is such a marvelous art piece!!! the photo is beauty, the stamp a perfect addition, those shadows are masterful.....I may become repetitive with you...this is so amazing!!!!!!
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      @MrsPeel oh thanks! I don't remember if I used this color before, but I must confess green wouldn't be my first choice starting a layout, lol! I think it was for the speed scrap, one of the step? But I'm happy how it turned out :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).