jesskab

New Haircolor-Speed Scrap

New Haircolor-Speed Scrap
jesskab, Oct 13, 2020
Description:
Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2020 October Collection
    • HeatherB
      You look amazing - the colour really suits you!! Love the colourful paint, scribbles, and title work, everything pops against the white background! Wonderful page!
      jesskab likes this.
    • norton94
      Va va voom! I agree with Heather - it looks very natural! Love the paint and that awesome title work!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love how you added your color to this page and your new hair color - very pretty
      jesskab likes this.
    • umyesh
      I like your dark hair! It does always take some getting used to with a new color, huh? I love your squiggle rainbow doodles and your cute cluster top left.
      jesskab likes this.
    • Karen
      Gorgeous hair lady! It looks absolutely natural on you! I love the squiggle you added on top and bottom and how you wiggled your title down the page too! Fun! Fabulous little cluster in the top corner too! Thanks for playing along! :)
      jesskab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving all of the squiggles and elements you used. Great pic, BTW. Do you think you'll keep this hair color for a while? It looks super on you.
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @mcurtt Thanks. I don't how long I'll stick with this color. It still feels weird to me.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    282.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).