Nemla

Journaling-points

Journaling-points
Nemla, Sep 14, 2020
Description:
Thanks for the challenge.
Since I am trying to use only Lynn Grieveson kits this month, all the kits are hers, the 2 small tag photos are mine .
Late summer ; Lynn Grieveson
Birdseed ; Lynn Grieveson
Spout ; Lynn Grieveson
Asta ; Lynn Grieveson
Hot hot hot; Lynn Grieveson
Madras ; Lynn Grieveson
Creekside ; Lynn Grieveson
Foresteir ; Lynn Grieveson
winter trees ; Lynn Grieveson
JenEm, LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautifully journaled. I especially like the wooden/plain stripped piece down the right.
      trekmom and Nemla like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page Vivi.. love the papers and that tree, and your journaling.. the photo of Nemla is so cute.. hope Nemla feels better.. love the mix of papers and elements.. beautifully scrapped! I love the photos on the tags and that drawing of the woman.. so sweet :) I hope Autumn kicks in fast too! Lovely!
      trekmom and Nemla like this.
    • trekmom
      This is just so heartfelt and lovely.
      Nemla likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      The path we're on, the tree, the journaling...I love it all! and so many of us resonate with those feelings. So this is a

~FROGGY FAVORITE!~
      Nemla likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous. I love everything about this -- the cute little girl, your notes on life and the design. I can relate to make of your prompt responses.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
    • HeatherB
      I like how you used the tags for some of the photos. And loved the way you split the journaling into blocks. Great page!
      Nemla likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love everything about this, Vivi - it is so creative. Love your use of elements and tags for your journaling. Congrats on the Froggy Favorite! It is well deserved. :)
      Nemla likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a great way to use Lynn's designs! Love the tags too!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).