tinkerbell1112

September 2020 Journaling Challenge

September 2020 Journaling Challenge
tinkerbell1112, Sep 12, 2020
Description:
Anecdote & Routine (both Memory Pockets Monthly Kits) by Allison Pennington, Becca Bonneville, Sabrina's Creations, Sara Gleason, Sahlin Studio & Valorie Wibbens

Happiness From Within by Mommyish
Karen and LynnG like this.
    • FarrahJobling
      This is a fantastic list! Love your take on the journaling challenge =)
    • HeatherB
      Love your lists! I don't know how you can have that many books on the go!! Great job with this challenge and love the paint splashes and the elements you've chosen. Wonderful page!
    • Tronesia
      Love how you did your lists!! Fab layout!!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @HeatherB haha! that's not even the most I've had at once. I have one on Kindle on my phone, one on Kindle on my tablet (I don't like to have to sync). One on audible on my phone, one on audible on my tablet (again, the syncing thing). I usually have one by the bed, one by the couch, one in the car (for practices). Often have a library book going and a book club book going. I like to have a book in ever place I am so I never have to go "get the book". hahaha
      HeatherB likes this.
    • adriablack
      Beautiful page! I love the lists, painty bits, and the added elements around the page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).