Girl Friday, Still shameless, Chalk Artist
Etc by Danyale, Life Uncensored, Daily Bull$=&*
Just Jaimee Storyteller April 16 arrow
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      super cool and fun packed.
      Electra likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is my jam! I want to print this and hang it up in my house, now. This is so freaking awesome, I can't even deal with it.
      Electra likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so fun Electra! I love how you've used Kim's goodies :) the red glasses over the black and white graphic are a great touch. I use Girl Friday for all my eye doctor pages. I like how you added the "seriously" to the quote top right, too.
    • garrynkim
      What a fun layout. I love all the push pins used as scatter! I also love the lace tucked behind the large quote and the fastener holding all the layers together.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @trekmom I really hesitate to use those Life Uncensored wordarts, but they are so great. Have you got them? I guess I will save them for birthday cards for close friends.
    • KimJ
      How fun! Love the borders on the stacked papers, and the addition of the glasses is perfect!
      Electra likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      Love your design. This is so much fun. Thank you so much for playing with us
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).