CharlotteM, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
for the Random Challenge
....lucky.....
Credits:
Template "YAS Spring" by Mommyish
"Serendipity" by One Little Bird
Text:
Dear little Nelli, I took this photo right after your visit to the dog salon because you was so nicely groomed that I could always pick you up there happy and fragrant with your brushed fur.
You always loved going to the salon, it was always a great adventure and everyone loved and pampered you there
JenEm, Erin2, LynnG and 4 others like this.
    • cfile
      Charlotte, what a sweet page.. I love that photo of your Nelli... so fluffy and sweet. I love the soft pastel colors you have used here. Great shaodws and layering.. absolutely love this! Beautiful tribute page.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is so precious, your Nelli was a beautiful dog. I really want to scraplift this page, it's so lovely.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • marijke
      so soft and beautiful ... a real cutie ...
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • KarenB
      That delicately patterned paper is perfect with your sweet journaling. I love that photo - adorable! Gorgeous layout :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      such a sweet page. i adore that petite floral PP so much! and i love how there's the continued little strip of it on the left side rather than adding a diff pattern there. love! the other paper choices are really sweet too! nicely done!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • bellbird
      adorable and i love the way you filled the frame with his fluffy cuteness!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • amandaresende
      OMG!!!!! how cute is this????? LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is adorable! I love the central focal point of your layout and your use of the patterned paper. Beautiful tribute page!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).