Hot Nights
carrie1977, Aug 25, 2020
Description:
Summer's End by Allison Pennington
Stardust Elements by Amy Wolff
Storyteller BYOC 2020 August Pocket Cards by Just Jaimee
AllisonPennington and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is SO awesome Carrie!!!!!!! I saw it from far and had to come look closer!!!!!! the color combo is one of my most favorites, even for clothing... (I spent almost 4o0 years avoiding pink, but some 5 years ago someone gave med a bracelet, I bought a cardigan to match...and that was it, in love with pink now LOL
      The vertical composition is so clean, those cards , the layering, ads usual, your shadows are fabulous....... everything is very YOU, as you do!!!!! gonna share this, is spectaculaRRRRRR!!!!!!!
      into the August Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
    • jenn mccabe
      I don’t know how people do it! That is insane hot - I’d literally melt. That’s my son’s weather. I love the screen shot idea - those #s tell the story so much better than words ever could! Love the Kraft and the pink together. Great choice of patterns peeking out too.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      awesome page. Loved the layering. Used this as my scraplift for the Halloween bash scraplift challenge.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Aug 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).