Angela Toucan

Church - A Diary Entry

Church - A Diary Entry
Angela Toucan, Aug 4, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Notebooks by Kim Jensen.
Layer Starter Templates by Scrapping with Liz.
Crazy Little Thing kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Plastic Cliptastic 6 - Emojis by Kim Jensen.
Fonts: Rebecca's Printing and Kingthings Printingkit
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I can't wait til we can be allowed back in churches, no end in sight for us yet.
      Love the pretty colours and the amazing hand written journal is perfection.
      Thanks for sharing.
    • Donitab
      Oh my goodness- this is absolutely precious. I love all the bright background papers and the banner but your journaling - so beautiful
    • flowersgal
      What wonderful journaling, Angela. How priceless this is and will be in years to come. Love the journal and the colorful layout you have created as a background. And the two little flairs with the girl and boy are a great touch.
    • cookingmylife
      A precious thing to have for not only you but your children.
    • Karen
      What a great journaling page to capture those special moments together at church. Super fun kit choice too. I love the happy colors and those little kid flairs too!
    • mcurtt
      Your journaling is precious, a reminder of days gone by.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love how this looks like a journal entry.
    • Nemla
      My mother in law told my hubby yesterday that the only thing that really gets her down about the whole situation, is not being able to go to church, I am glad the challenge made you think of a happy time, and I love your colours.
    • Lillyia
      Angela, so sweet, so precious. I loved reading your journaling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).