flowersgal

JournalingChallenge_Aug2020-web

JournalingChallenge_Aug2020-web
    • Angela Toucan
      so very very precious
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! What an amazing photos to have within minutes of sweet Emmett's birth! I love how you've scrapped these great pictures too! What a perfect things to journal about for something happy! :agree
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Some of the best post delivery shots I've seen. How wise to have baby with mother's body asap. It would be great to have Sidney tell you her reactions to all these photos as it would add another depth to this wonderful moment.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cookingmylife - good suggestion ... when we ever get to travel to see Sidney, Jim and Emmett. Thanks for the kind comments. I'm guessing that her husband Jim made these.
    • mcurtt
      Just so precious... I love the little artsy paint above the central photo.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      This is so pretty et very precious!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • RJMJ
      What Incredible Family! Photos! & Memories! Here!...So Sweet! & Oh! So! Precious!...This Seriously Just Warms My Heart!...& Fills Me With Hope! & Happiness!...Love Your Choice Of The Blue Borders! & Those Few Blue Matching Elements!...So Utterly!!!...Heartwarming!...:bk...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautifully done :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What precious pictures and you've scrapped them to perfection!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).