mywisecrafts

This is the Place

This is the Place
mywisecrafts, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
My favorite season with a twist....enjoyed journaling this....

Credits all by Rachel Jeffries:
Mashup of 2 templates:
Kit/Elements:
Font: Bebas Neue
RJMJ, Pheeebzzz and Annsofie like this.
    • Sokee
      WoW super cool how you did your photo!! I love footprints in the sand too!
    • mywisecrafts
      @Sokee Thankyou!!!! I extracted the log and then applied a drop shadow and layered it over the regular photo.
    • flowersgal
      Love both the OOB photo and the blended one in the background. Such a nice memory and the footprints are great. Beautifully composed page.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...So Cool!...I Love The OOB!...The Tree "Reaching Out"...Right Next To/Pointing To The Words "Loved That"...I See You!...Very Clever!...Love The Creative Twist Here!...What A Wonderful Memory!...Footprints In The Sand!...The Beach Brings Me Peace & Separation From The Hustle & Bustle That Is My Every Day!...The Beach Represents Calm!...Getting Away!...Not A Care In The World!...Such A Beautiful Memory & Sentiment!...LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Thank you!!!! Isn't that tree amazing? I took many pictures of it.... Just wanted to hang out there.:hammock. Yes, beach is all about calming, separating, becoming one with self!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...I LOVE TREES!...All Trees!...I Did A Series Of 4 Layouts In My Gallery Awhile Back For The Monthly Muse That Month...All Featuring Trees!...Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall...One For Each Month...[IE Can't Remember The Order I Did Them In..."]...For Me Trees Are Like Lifelines!...Like Family!...Rooted In Nature!...Rooted In Mother Nature's Beauty!...Each Tree Tells A Unique Story!...You Just Have To Be Open To The Possibilities! & Their Stories!...With Outstretched Arms! & Welcoming Warmth/Shelter! From The Storms Of Life!...Each Tree Has It's Own Personality! To Me!...Maybe I'm Crazy!...But That's How I See Them!...Even The Older Ones!...The Dying Ones!...They All Lived A Life Of Their Own!...Gave Shelter!...Gave Happiness!...Gave LOVE!...Showed Strength!...To All The People That Came Before...Or Who Stopped To Admire Their Majesty!...Their Beauty!...& YES!...That Is An INCREDIBLE! TREE!...You Can See Her Life Through Your Photo!...Her Extended Branches!...It's Like Visual Storytelling For Me!...Looking At Trees!...Incredible Layout! Esther!...Thanks! For Sharing Your Powerful Story! With All Of Us!...Hearts My Friend!!!...:bk...:heartslub...:yourock...
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love all about it♥
    • mywisecrafts
      @CharlotteM Thank you!!!
      @RJMJ ooooooo I’m going to have to go look for that layout. I too am a lover of trees and really everything in nature. I have huge grandfather oaks in my backyard.....and all the critters that love those trees.....and yes there are stories in nature.....some as warnings for us and some just because it’s the circle of life!!!❤️❤️❤️
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      Gorgeous ! Love the OOB as well as the blending, and your smart twist on the challenge !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).