mcurtt

2020-07_July-TLP_Speed-Scrap_0708_web

2020-07_July-TLP_Speed-Scrap_0708_web
mcurtt, Jul 8, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Wild & Free, Be Kind.
    • Angela Toucan
      lvoely photos and story telling. I like the floral cluster.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • zinzilah
      superb, love this kind of "friendship" page. Love the orange on green
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Cute photos and amazing sharing. We could learn something from them. A resident turkey?? Wow.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      A residen turkey??? to eat? We only have turkey vultures round here and they creep me out terribly! But these two so wild yet so amiable. Just amazing...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Angela Toucan @zinzilah @flowersgal @cookingmylife Thanks all. Yep, we live in a rural area, we have turkeys roaming much of the year. Yesterday, mom was walking around with a little one. I couldn't really get a decent pic of them, they were moving pretty fast. I've seen as many as eleven of them cruising the property at one time. Our neighbor once told us he'd seen them roosting in our trees at night. And I've got pics of when that little one was probably conceived... Not going to post those...
      zinzilah likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the pretty background paper! The green just brings in the feeling of nature. Thanks for playing in my Speed Scrap!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LynnG
      LOL - dare you to post those pics ;-) They really are bizarre creatures aren't they? Love your page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).