Karen

School Is Closed

School Is Closed
Karen, Jul 1, 2020
Description:
I have put off doing this layout because I didn't even know how to capture all the weird feelings and emotions I was feeling that whole week. I feel like I could have journaled a book! I kept having to shift things around to make more room for journaling. Ha ha!

Let It Go: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
Let It Go: Misc Paperie by Rachel Jefferies
June 2020 Layout Templates by Sahin Designs
Scribble Notes Alpha by Micheline Lincoln
mirjam and Donitab like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling, and a lovely set of photos to help tell it too. I really like your alpha choice for the title
      Karen likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I am sure this is going to be a weird time in everybody's scrapbooks to look back at. We are going out normally now (the school's out for the summer) but the cases are spiking, and we might be facing a second lockdown soon. Brrr. But a necessity to keep the vulnerable safe. A helluva lot of deaths here in spring, so whatever we need to do to avoid that, but I totally can relate about all the mixed up feels and the need to make room for more journaling. I think I have made more pages during the lockdown than last year altogether, and I keep going... Hold on there, and keep safe, Karen.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @zinzilah There are so many things to capture because I KNOW this is a once in a lifetime experience we are all going through. I'm glad that you're making lots of pages. I know we are all going to appreciate having them to look back on. MAN I hope we don't have to go into another lockdown, but I bet you're right and we all will have to. You keep safe too! :agree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).