Angela Toucan

Battling the Giant

Battling the Giant
Angela Toucan, Jun 30, 2020
Description:
For the 4th Art Journaling MUSE in June.
I'm autistic, and one of my giants is sensory overload. Another is getting overwhelmed. I threw lots of stuff on this page - it could express either or both of those giants equally.
Credits:
Make Art and Journal No 2 Artist Papers by Rachel Jefferies.
Mixed Media Monthly June 2020 Papers.
Messy Marvin 2 by Amy Wolff.
Williamahoo Edges by Amy Wolff.
Magic Moments: Adventure Tales Edgy Bits by Bella Gyspy.
Unstopable Whimsies by Bella Gyspy.
Sunnyside Artsy Bits No 1 by NBK Design.
Detailed credits for the coat of arms here: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/coat-of-arms.436254/
Dalis and mywisecrafts like this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, Angela! You definitely "threw" a lot of stuff on this layout. It is interesting but gives me sensory overload also. I wish you had included the journaling on the layout as somehow in my head they belong together. Good for you for stepping out and creating this colorful artistic piece.
    • AJK
      To me this looks like an actual and true mixed media piece! Well done!
    • mywisecrafts
      I love it. Definitely a mixed media vibe, abstract as well. Definitely can follow your giants in this layout and at the same time this would be a wonderful wall art conversation piece. I love my art to be bold, beautiful and unique! This fits the bill!!!
    • Dalis
      Angela, this is brilliant! I see both of your monsters there but you know what else I see? I see brightness on top of darkness!
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! What a great take for this challenge! Loving how your mind thinks...
    • cfile
      Wow this is a great take on the challenge Angela and good to see you playing in the Art Journaling arena with lots of paint and color... love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).