Angela Toucan

Coat of Arms

Coat of Arms
Angela Toucan, Jun 7, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Mixed Media Monthly May 2020 - From Little Things.
Bella Gypsy Problem Solver.
Sewing Memories Elements Designed by Soco.
Faithful Elements by Kristin Aagard.
Monumental Brushes by Lynn Grieveson.
The Artist Workshop by Jofia Devoe. (retired)
Dolls from Practically Perfect by DeDe Smith. (retired)
Fonts: SBC Scribble, and King Things Foundation.
Dalis, KarenB and wvsandy like this.
    • wvsandy
      Love this! Love how you added the family!
    • KarenB
      I love this! The journaling shows how fitting the coat of arms is to you. Very creative layout :)
    • Dalis
      I am so excited this has become a family affair! I didn't know we had so much in common. I was a computer engineer until I had to leave to take care of Bianca's health. She scared us one too many times!!!!!!
    • flowersgal
      Love your journaling and you found the perfect item to represent each portion. Your story about your grandmother and the coloring of the rose is just so funny. We need to see a layout with photos of that grandmother.
    • LynnG
      What a great coat of arms, this is wonderful. Like @flowersgal I laughed at the War of the Roses still going on for your Nan!
    • AJK
      Wow! All this time and I didn't know some of this about you! Really cool to learn this. And the crest is just perfect!
    • cookingmylife
      Such an insight into you and your life @Angela Toucan I too know about the War of the Roses after 7 years in Yorkshire (North Riding as it was then...) and a wonderful place! Grandma is right. :)
    • mcurtt
      I enjoyed reading your journaling. I love how your shield captures your heritage as well as your past & current life.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).