mmbstaley

Con-GRAD-ulations

Con-GRAD-ulations
mmbstaley, Jun 2, 2020
Description:
credits:
SWL: Variety Pack templates [#10]
Kim Jensen: Eclectomania 3, url=https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bent-Paper-Alphas.html]Bent Paper Alphas[/url], By the Numbers Alphas, Date It! Plastic Beads, Spell It! Plastic Beads
Pink Reptile: Bring On the Weekend papers
Sara Gleason: Per Diem papers
Grad cap enamel pin made by me
font: custom font by Darcy Baldwin
Dalis, trekmom, Tree City and 2 others like this.
    • Donitab
      Beautiful bright colors
    • KarenB
      This layout feels so positive despite the circumstances. I love the patchwork effect papers and the big, broken up title. Really cool photos too :)
    • trekmom
      Beautiful photos, great colors and I love the word art. Con-grad-ulations is fantastic.
    • umyesh
      I love your multi-colored title to go with all those different papers. What a fun graduation page!
    • garrynkim
      What a cute mix of alpha's. I love the little grad cap on the alpha. Nice touch. Fun page for unfortunate circumstances. Congratulations to them both!
    • KimJ
      Fabulous page, Melinda! I love the use of the bold patterns with the template, and your title work is awesome! I can't believe that the twins are all grown up and done with college! Congrats to both of them... and you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).