Angela Toucan

Kitchen Clock

Kitchen Clock
Angela Toucan, May 29, 2020
Description:
For the Photography Technique Slow Scrap 29th May.
Credits:
Scrapable Stackables No 7 by Lynn Grieveson and the Nifty Pixel.
BYOC Jan 2020 - From Up Here by Lynn Grieveson.
BYOC Jan 2020 - Wild and Free by Lynn Grieveson.
Forestier Elements by Lynn Grieveson.
Font: Journal.
trekmom and wvsandy like this.
    • BevG
      My mom has a clock like that and so does another friend of mine. Is yours Europe specific? I know my mom's is North America specific. It does take some getting used to. Love your layout with the little bird.
    • Angela Toucan
      @BevG they are all birds that can be found in the UK.
      BevG likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a lovely clock, Angela. I love the papers and elements you chose to put with it.
    • Dady
      I love your clock and page !
    • wvsandy
      We have one of these clocks too although it no longer sings. Your LO is really beautiful! That paper with the houses and the cluster are wonderful!
    • Donitab
      I love you decorated around your clock so that everything looks just like it’s hanging on your wall. What a wonderful memory and cool clock!
    • cookingmylife
      My friend has one of those clocks and it always startles me when I visit. Love how the brown and white paper sets off the clock.
    • flowersgal
      Oh how wonderful. I haven't seen or heard one but would love to hear the sounds. Neat memory page and good for Uncle Richard who gave you and your children the wonderful gift of bird songs. Love the bird looking at the clock on your lovely layout.
    • bellbird
      That is an awesome clock! Bellbird whole heartedly approves! :fairydance
    • mcurtt
      How wonderful to be able to get that clock along with the memories and subscription. Uncle Richard must have been a very special man.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).