Dalis

GRIEF - RACHEL'S Designer Challenge - TEMPLATE CHALLENGE

GRIEF - RACHEL'S Designer Challenge - TEMPLATE CHALLENGE
Dalis, May 23, 2020
Description:
This is Bianca's digital piece plus some of my art journaling on top.

credits:
Silent Battles: Grief - Bundle
by Rachel Jefferies
ajm, JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      What??? Bianca made that??? Okay, I get it, she may be a hockey start and that is greatly affected right now...but goodness, she is an outstanding artist too!!! :heartslub Hee, hee, maybe she'll become a digital designer.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ArmyGrl I couldn't believe that she did that gummy bear with hat and the street light! I was like... dang girl! You are good at this! Mind you... she is using the iPad hubby bought for me. LOL!!! We do this. We buy an electronic piece and share it, because it's barely impossible to pay for one imagine more than one.
    • ArmyGrl
      @Dalis So, a lot of folks ONLY use iPads these days. I am hoping in the future I use mine more often. Procreate is supposed to be pretty spectacular.

The little bear is really good...from the proportions to the shading. I'm truly impressed. And I love the little hockey stick in there too!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ArmyGrl She uses procreate. That's what I used on my digital girls, I have posted here and there. She is really good at proportions. She has a great eye for anything creative. I think the digital allows her more creative outlet because she doesn't like to make mistakes when using real paint.
    • ajm
      WOW! What an emotional piece of art! You both did a great job!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ajm Thanks so much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).