cookingmylife

20-05-May-Catch-the-Breeze

20-05-May-Catch-the-Breeze
cookingmylife, May 26, 2020
Description:
My friend Judy is the tiny woman just above the word art. She is a workhorse on their boat and with her petite stature can do a lot of the engine work in the small spaces. For all these reasons, I've never had an interest in sailing! Bottom work like this is grueling.

lgrieveson_Sailboak kit
Font: Avenir

Thanks for looking!
LynnG, JenEm and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh that has to be hard hard work. I do love your page!
    • JenEm
      The colors of this kit are so perfect for that photo. Love the little pops of pink and the blended background with the maritime themed elements. Looks like a difficult task. Love your title work as well. :)
    • flowersgal
      Love your layout and that great photo of the boat. Kudos that that energetic woman who maintains it. Those little fish swimming around help ground the layout.
    • Angela Toucan
      love how you did the background for your photo
    • mcurtt
      At first I didn't realize it was a boat (or a person under there). Thanks for pointing that out. Your paint behind the photo, and the framing, goes together so well.

When we had our sailboat experience (out on the Chesapeake), our thoughts went to the stereotypical image of white shoes and white clothing. How in the world do you keep yourself clean when you are hauling up a muddy anchor? An eight-day experience I will never forget. I slept under the bimini. I am apparently a bit claustrophobic, couldn't handle having my face 6 inches away from the ceiling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    May 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).