spcoggs

Puzzle Art

Puzzle Art
spcoggs, Apr 26, 2020
Description:
I realized while working on this layout that it was one of those "lucky" last moments in my son's school this year. We attended a festival on a weeknight and, when I saw this art installation, I asked him about it. Thankfully his own contribution was easy to spot and he put up with Mom insisting on a photo. ;) Another one of those things that seems extra special right now as this is probably the last photo I have of him in his elementary school as a student. So bizarre.

Credits: Project Mouse Cars elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio (arrow); heART elements by Pink Reptile Designs (washi tape); Stylin' 263 Shadow Styles by Mommyish; The When Daters by Sara Gleason.
    • flowersgal
      Oh I love the art installation and the close-up of his contribution. Very fortunate shot of him in some of his last moments of school this year.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @flowersgal thank you! I'm wondering if we'll even see this artwork again. Glad I was my usual "scrapbooking mom" at insisting on taking a photo that night.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Gosh, what a memory to have, and how strange that it is the last elementary photo (I have a 5th grader also, going to the big middle school next year). I love your focus and that wall is way cool also! Thank you for playing alone and woo hoo, I am hosting next months style challenge too! Hope you join me!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
    • JenEm
      That art installation is so cool, and I love the way you have documented it with the large photo of your son and smaller inset photo of your son's art. You are so fortunate to have captured these photos. I hope the artwork gets returned to you. I think it would be a wonderful keepsake. Congrats on your layout being spotlighted! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).