DuckHunt042020SC
AnotherAmanda, Apr 23, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - Style Challenge - Focus
Fonts - CK ALi's Writing, Lobster Two
Journaling - At Nature Explorers, Teacher Debi brought a bag of rubber ducks to play in the slowmoving stream. You were so excited the first time you caught one. You immediately tossed it back to catch it again. How cool! You were running around with the other kids for a bit and tossing their duckies back in the water for them if they missed because everyone had to have a try. You even tossed a ducky upstream so I could have a go with your net. You told me I did a good job, too. Photos: Feb. 2020 Journaling: April 2020
Elements and Papers - Bed & Bath (L Grieveson), PM Wilderness (Collaboration), Live A little (One Little Bird) Tiny Alphas (Sahlin Studio)
Styles - BYOC Nov. 2018 sticker, metal rim, shadows (Mommyish)
KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      So cute. I love the title - both the words and the wonderful design!
    • KarenB
      what gorgeous photos! reminds me of my son at that age. Love the duck elements and your journaling is fab :)
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love the ingenuity of the teacher, and the fun of the hunt you have caught so perfectly bringing him and his catch into focus! Thank you for playing alone and woo hoo, I am hosting next months style challenge too! Hope you join me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    719.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).