JenEm

Escape

Escape
JenEm, Apr 21, 2020
Description:
Scraplift of this gorgeous page by @FarrahJobling for April 2020 Scraplift Challenge
[​IMG]

Summer Garden by Sara Gleason
Paperwhite Confetti by Sara Gleason
Cabana Elements and Papers by One Little Bird
Paper Collection #19 by Paula Kesselring
Paper Pack Canvas by NBK Design
Sprinkles v.40 by Valorie Wibbens
Just My Type Gesso by Pink Reptile Designs
Soleil Elements by One Little Bird
Friend in Me Elements by Kim Jensen
Reflections at The Lake : Birds by The Committed Crafter
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
Gone Fishing Elements by Fly Pixel Studio
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
It has been almost a year since we were here. One glorious weekend of being at the coast, running alongside the ocean and feeling the cool sea breeze on my face. I find myself yearning to return, craving the tranquility and needing to escape. It is crazy how so much can change in just a few months. The last time I was on this beach you, my son, were here with me. I miss you, and cannot wait to see you and hug you again. April 2020.
Nemla and KarenB like this.
    • Donitab
      Your page is equally gorgeous. Love all those soft colors
      JenEm likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous layout. Love the blending and the way your title is reflected in the water. And the shapes like the waves with those tiny details to anchor them.
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow, this is so beautiful. i love the mirror in your title, and how the birds flying out of the top of the photo, with the top of the photo blended into the background really speaks of escaping - fabulous creativity and page design.

this is a froggy fav
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Jen, and great lift.. I had to do an extra and did this as a lift as well as it wa originally Karen B's page to begin with so as you can tell it is a fav of all of us! I love your beach photo and the wonderful journaling. I also love the sandy beach underlay to go with the photo.. so gorgeous and love the blend too of the photo into the background. Beautiful. Congrats too on the FF and thank you for playing along with the scraplift challenge.. Beautiful page!
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely stunning page- love the creative design and the peaceful feeling
      JenEm likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
    • spcoggs
      Such a stunning page! I love how you blended part of the photo into the background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).