Electra, Apr 19, 2020
Description:
for the April Journaling Challenge
credits: Scrapping With Liz Journal Writing template
Allison Pennington, Scoop paper
NBK Design, All Messed Up Style
KarenB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lots of heartfelt journaling here. However, I now have a "crick" in my neck from trying to read all the things you miss with the slant of the journaling ... lol ! I think you are the only person I know who would choose cotton candy and popcorn to be delivered to your car. Hope you enjoyed them. Glad you scrapped your thoughts and shared with us.
      Electra likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great job with the journaling. I really like the positive note about today being ok. I like the angles you've used, really striking. And the hot pink against the blue background. Wonderful page!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @flowersgal, I live in a relatively small town and I think the Movie House started it as a lark. They said it was for the day when families watch ed the Troll's World Tour, which the theatres released on demand. It's a big deal right now, that film for kids. Anyways, I think people liked it and now they do it every week. I ate all the cotton candy, but I think I will have popcorn left well into next week. lol
      I think it's pretty fun!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Life Right Now????? It's SO bizarre and SO different!!! Love your page.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).