tania

Life Right Now

Life Right Now
tania, Apr 18, 2020
Description:
For the April Journaling Challenge

It has been eye opening, literally, with life slowing down so much, to see all the things I never stopped to look at in my own neighborhood. The beautiful redwoods, the poppy wildflowers, the spring blossoms, the birds in the park.
April was little league season, and softball, then soccer tryouts and end of year festivities. Spring was always the busiest time of year and I never bothered to look around very often.

Now on my daily walks around the block I have the time to look around and enjoy the spaces around where we live. Houses I've just passed in a hurry, yards and gardens I've never admired. In the five weeks we've been home, I've seen more of my neighborhood than ever before it seems.

This is a difficult time for the whole world. No one is unaffected. The news is terrifying, the pandemic is very real, and very dangerous. I feel lucky that I live in a community that started Social Distancing so early, we "Flattened the Curve" and our hospitals here are not overwhelmed.

Now five weeks into this, it's hard to see how other places have been devastated by the virus. While my life is slow and secure, others lives will never be the same again.

Everything from Rachel Jeffries March'20 BYOC Money Saving Bundle (includes Pocket Art Signature Kit 4, Pocket Art Stash Builders 2, and Pocket Art Stash Builders 3)
trekmom likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      You’ve captured some gorgeous shots here and you live in a beautiful place, perfect way to document them with this template and collection. Stay safe :beat
    • HeatherB
      Love the spring photos - that purple flower is gorgeous! We're still under snow here. Loved reading your journaling and love the mix of photos and journal cards. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    423.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).